5.16.2011

Pictures of Fabulous Toes

Being a fabulous girl, one has to be fabulous from head to toe. So how appropriate to have the cutest toes. As the warm weather has kind of stuck around here in Iowa, I am going to show you some great picture I have found that can inspire you for your next pedicure.

How cute are these watermelon toes?

I love the orange with white polka-dots. How fun and summery!

Next, these little lady bugs. Adorable. 
You can't go wrong with a set of french tips. If the others are to 'out there' for you, you can always do a french tip with colorful design on one toe. Or if you are doing an at home one, try for summery and bright colors like purple, blue, yellow, orange, and green. My favorite at home pedicure color, right now anyway, is orange because it's so bright and cheerful.

Good luck with the beautiful toes! Stay fabulous, ladies.



***These pictures are not my own.***


1 comment: